Product line CategoryLED
Product line ApplicationConsumer
Lextar Electronics Corporation is a global leader in LED (Light Emitting Diode) solutions with a strategic advantage of integrating upper stream epitaxial, middle stream chip, downstream package and LED lighting applications. Founded in May 2008, Lextar is a subsidiary of AU Optronics, the leading TFT-LCD and solar PV manufacturer. With over 1,500 patents worldwide, Lextar is an innovator of product applications, which include: LCD backlights, luminaire, and various lighting solutions.
To further stretch its market advantage, Lextar acquired LightHouse Technology Inc. in March 2010, and Wellpower Optronics in Feburary 2013. It currently has 3 manufacturing plants in Taiwan, and 2 in Suzhou China.
The new manufacturing site in Suzhou, China is the first flagship LED enterprise in Suzhou Science Industrial Park, integrating the upper stream, middle stream, and downstream manufacturing. Covering a land area of over 240,000 square meters, the facility was officially launched for production in 2012. And it becomes Lextar's biggest LED production base in mainland China.
- Contact WPI Group Taiwan Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group China Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Singapore Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Malaysia Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Thailand Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Philippines Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Vietnam Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Indonesia Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group India Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Korea Lextar PM
- Contact WPI Group Japan Lextar PM