Product line CategoryBluetooth IC , HDMI / HDCP , LAN , Micro Controller(MCU) , Multimedia , RF , Telecommunication ICs , Video IC , WLAN
Since 1997, MediaTek has been a pioneering fabless semiconductor company and a market leader in cutting-edge systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile devices, wireless networking, HDTV, DVD and Blu-ray. Our tightly-integrated, innovative chip designs help manufacturers optimize supply chains, reduce the development time of new products, and extend a competitive edge in crowded markets. Through MediaTek Labs, the company is also building a developer hub that will support device creation, application development, and services for the Internet of Things era. By building technologies that help connect individuals to the world around them, MediaTek is enabling people to expand their horizons and more easily achieve their goals. We believe anyone can achieve something amazing. And we believe they can do it every single day. We call this idea Everyday Genius and it drives everything we do. Visit mediatek.com for more information.
• GPS Solutions
• IoT Solutions including MCU+WIFI/BT/GPS (Download MediaTek IoT solutions data )
• Wearable Solutions
LinkIt™ 7687 HDK developed by Silicon Application Corp. Group
LinkIt™ 7687 HDK are available now, please visit WPGEC to Buy
The MediaTek LinkIt Development Platform for RTOS is initially by the LinkIt 7687 Hardware Development Kit (HDK) by SAC. The LinkIt™ 7687 HDK by SAC is based on the hardware reference design by MediaTek. This Wi-Fi development board, with module on board, can be used for rapid prototyping of connected IoT devices for the smart home or office. The module is ready to be incorporated into production devices and is based on the MediaTek MT7687F Wi-Fi SOC, providing low power consumption and robust connectivity.
The development board pin-outs support easy connection to the I/O pins of the MediaTek MT7687F SOC. With support for a debugging port, U.FL connector and headers reserved for power consumption monitoring, the board provides for a full range of essential pre-commercial testing capabilities. The board also supports battery and fixed power connections.
LinkIt 7687 Development Board — Key Features
• Arduino Uno (Revision 3) pin compatibility, with an eight pin extension connector.
• Flexible power supply option including: Micro USB with power (VBus, 5 V) and external VIN (1.8~3.2V).
• Range of LED indicators covering UART communications and power with 6 customizable LEDs.
• Three push buttons for system reset, Real Time Clock (RTC) interrupt and external interrupt.
• XTAL (Crystal Oscillator) offering 40MHz clock support with idle mode and 32.768 kHz clock for RTC or external modes.
• Mass Storage Device (MSD) flash programming interface.
• USB connectors/interfaces supporting re-enumeration.
• Virtual COM port UART through USB for PC connections.
• On-board printed circuit board antenna, with U.FL connector for conducted testing.
• Reserved headers for power consumption (current) measurement.
Highly integrated packages with power efficient and feature rich
Dual-core 1.2GHz platform for wearables
For Android Wear & other wearables
Bio-sensing solution for wearables with AFE
Highly integrated wearable-focused SiP with power management and GNSS
Highly integrated wearable-focused SiP with power management
Ultra-small wearable-focused system in package with BT, BLE and 2G
For more information , please contant SAC Group MediaTek PM
or visit MediaTek Labs website, thanks!
- Contact SAC Group Taiwan MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group China MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Singapore MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Malaysia MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Thailand MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Philippines MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Vietnam MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group Indonesia MediaTek PM
- Contact SAC Group India MediaTek PM