Product line CategorySSD
Solidigm is a leading global provider of innovative NAND flash memory solutions. Our technology unlocks data’s unlimited potential for customers, enabling them to fuel human advancement. Our origins reflect Intel’s longstanding innovation in memory products and SK hynix’s international leadership and scale in the semiconductor industry.
Solidigm became a standalone U.S. subsidiary under SK hynix in December 2021. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Solidigm is powered by the inventiveness of close to 2,000 employees in 20 locations around the world.
- Solidigm is pronounced saa-luh-dime, and is a combination of the words “solid” and “paradigm,” reflecting how we see ourselves -- a new paradigm of solid-state storage.
- A wholly-owned, U.S-based. subsidiary of SK hynix, Solidigm operates as a standalone business with its own CEO and senior leadership team. We are building a new culture based on inventiveness, openness, and excellence.
- Our CEO is Rob Crooke, former SVP and general manager of Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. He leads a team of senior executives with a proven track record of success in the memory storage industry.
- Our purpose is to expand the possibilities of data that fuel human advancement. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, we empower our customers to unlock data’s ability to do good.
- Already a market share leader in NAND memory storage for the data center, Solidigm is now poised to become the go-to partner for customers in solid-state memory storage with SK hynix's investment.