【產品特性】• Operating frequencies: 1164 - 1300 MHz
• Insertion power gain: 18 dB
• Low noise figure: 0.65 dB
• Low current consumption: 4mA
• Ultra small TSNP-6-10 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
• RF output internally matched to 50 Ohm
• Only one external matching component needed
• Specifically designed for:
- L2/L5 GPS Signals
- E5a/E5b/E6 Galileo Signals
- G2/G3 Glonass Signals
- B2/B3 Beidou Signals
【產品應用】The BGA855N6 is designed to enhance GNSS signal sensitivity for band L2/L5 especially for very high accuracy.
Besides GPS L5 and L2, the GNSS LNA also covers Galileo E5a, E5b, E6, Glonass G3, G2 and Beidou B3 and B2 bands.
【文字介紹】The BGA855N6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for GPS L5 and L2, Galileo E5a, E5b, E6, Glonass G3, G2 and Beidou B3 and B2 bands for a frequency range from 1164 MHz to 1300 MHz. The LNA provides 18 dB gain and 0.65 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 4mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 4.
The BGA855N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B9HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.1 V to 3.3 V supply voltage. OFF-state can be enabled by PON pin.