Advanced BLDC controller with embedded STM32 MCU
【產品特性】• Extended operating voltage from 6.7 to 45 V
• Three-phase gate drivers − 600 mA sink/source
− Integrated bootstrap diodes
− Cross-conduction prevention
• 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 core: − Up to 48 MHz clock frequency
− 4-kByte SRAM with HW parity
− 32-kByte Flash memory with option bytes used for write/readout protection
− Availability FW bootloader
• 3.3. V DC/DC buck converter regulator with overcurrent, short-circuit, and thermal protection
• 12 V LDO linear regulator with thermal protection
• 16 general-purpose I/O ports (GPIO)
• 5 general-purpose timers
• 12-bit ADC converter (up to 9 channels)
• I2C, USART and SPI interfaces
• 3 rail-to-rail operation amplifiers for signal conditioning
• Comparator for overcurrent protection with programmable threshold
• Standby mode for low power consumption
• UVLO protection on each power supply: − VM, VDD, VREG and VBOOTx
• On-chip debug support via SWD
• Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
【產品應用】• Smart manufacturing equipment
• Power tools, FANs and pumps
• Home appliances: vacuum cleaners, hand/hair dryers, air purifiers and coffee machines
• High-tech applications such as: drones, gimbals, educational/home robots
【文字介紹】The STSPIN32F0A is a System-In-Package providing an integrated solution suitable for driving three-phase BLDC motors using different driving modes.
It embeds a triple half-bridge gate driver able to drive power MOSFETs with a current capability of 600 mA (sink and source). The high- and low-side switches of same half-bridge cannot be simultaneously driven high thanks to an integrated interlocking function.
An internal DC/DC buck converter provides the 3.3 V voltage suitable to supply both the MCU and external components. An internal LDO linear regulator provides the supply voltage for gate drivers.
The integrated operational amplifiers are available for the signal conditioning, e.g. the current sensing across the shunt resistors.
A comparator with a programmable threshold is integrated to perform the overcurrent protection.
The integrated MCU (STM32F031C6 with extended temperature range, suffix 7 version) allows performing field-oriented control, the 6-step sensorless and other advanced driving algorithms. It has the write-protection and read-protection feature for the embedded Flash memory to protect against unwanted writing and/or reading. It is possible to download the firmware on-the-field through the serial interface thanks to the embedded bootloader.
The STSPIN32F0A device also features overtemperature and undervoltage lockout protections and can be put in the standby mode to reduce the power consumption. The device provides 16 general-purpose I/O ports (GPIO) with the 5 V tolerant capability, one 12-bit analog-to-digital converter with up to 9 channels performing conversions in a single-shot or scan modes, 5 synchronizable general-purpose timers and supports an easy to use debugging serial interface (SWD).