• Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
• 1.5MHz Switching Frequency
• cell Phones
The FAN5333B is a general-purpose LED driver that features Fixed-Frequency Mode operation and an integrated FET switch. This device's high output power makes it suitable to drive flash LEDs in serial connections. This device is designed to operate at high switching frequencies to minimize switching noise measured at the battery terminal of hand-held communications equipment.
The low on-resistance of the internal N-channel switch ensures high efficiency and low power dissipation. A cycle-by-cycle current limit circuit keeps the peak current of the switch below a typical value of 1.5A.
The FAN5333B is available in a 5-lead SOT-23 package.
- 2017-08-23醫療感測器介面半定制系統級封裝(SiP)方案 Struix
- 2015-07-22ADuCRF101 Precision Analog Microcontroller ARM Cortex M3 with RF Transceiver
- 2014-07-30DIODES 單一流量電能轉換器-AP2151D