4-A, 6-A, 5.7-kVRMS Isolated Dual-Channel Gate Driver
【产品特性】1• Universal: Dual Low-Side, Dual High-Side or Half-
• Operating Temperature Range –40 to +125°C
• Switching Parameters:
– 19-ns Typical Propagation Delay
– 10-ns Minimum Pulse Width
– 5-ns Maximum Delay Matching
– 5-ns Maximum Pulse-Width Distortion
• Common-Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI)
Greater than 100 V/ns
• Surge Immunity up to 12.8 kV
• Isolation Barrier Life >40 Years
• 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
• TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
• 3-V to 18-V Input VCCI Range to Interface with
Both Digital and Analog Controllers
• Up to 25-V VDD Output Drive Supply
– 5-V, 8-V, 12-V VDD UVLO Options
• Programmable Overlap and Dead Time
• Rejects Input Pulses and Noise Transients
Shorter than 5 ns
• Fast Disable for Power Sequencing
• Industry Standard Wide Body SOIC-16 (DW)
• Safety-Related and Regulatory Approvals:
– 8000-VPK Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-10
(VDE V0884-10):2006-12 (Planned)
– 5700-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL 1577
– CSA Component Acceptance Notice 5A, IEC
60950-1 and IEC 60601-1 End Equipment
– CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
【产品应用】• Notebook, Tablet and Ultrabook Computers
• Docking Systems, Monitors and TVs
• AC-DC Charger Adapters
• USB PD Sources, Sinks, and Dual-Role Ports
【文字介绍】The UCC21520 is an isolated dual-channel gate driver with 4-A source and 6-A sink peak current. It is designed to drive power MOSFETs, IGBTs, and SiC MOSFETs up to 5-MHz with best-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a 5.7-kVRMS reinforced isolation barrier, with a minimum of 100-V/ns common-mode transient immunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two secondary-side drivers allows a working voltage of up to 1500 VDC.
This driver can be configured as two low-side drivers,two high-side drivers, or a half-bridge driver withprogrammable dead time (DT). A disable pin shuts down both outputs simultaneously when it is set high,and allows normal operation when left open or grounded. As a fail-safe measure, primary-side logic failures force both outputs low.
The device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25 V.A wide input VCCI range from 3 V to 18 V makes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digital controllers. All the supply voltage pins have under voltage lock-out (UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC21520 enables high efficiency, high power density, and robustness in a wide variety of power applications.