Product line CategoryHigh Power LED
Cree, Inc. is a market-leading innovator and manufacturer of semiconductors that enhance the value of LED solid-state lighting, power and communications products by significantly increasing their energy performance. Key to Cree’s market advantage is unrivaled materials expertise in silicon carbide (SiC) with gallium nitride (GaN) to deliver chips and packaged devices that can handle more power in a smaller space while producing less heat than other available technologies, materials and products.
Cree drives increased Return on Energy™ (ROE™) solutions into multiple applications including exciting alternatives in brighter and more tunable LED light for general illumination, backlighting for more vivid displays, optimized power management for high-current switch-mode power supplies and variable speed motors, and more effective wireless infrastructure for data and voice communications. Cree customers range from innovative lighting fixtures makers to defense-related federal agencies. Cree’s product families include blue and green LED chips, lighting LEDs, LED backlighting solutions, power switching devices and radio frequency devices. The company is also currently developing near-ultraviolet lasers.
- Contact WPI Group Taiwan CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group China CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Singapore CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Malaysia CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Thailand CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Philippines CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group India CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Korea CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Americas CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Japan CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Vietnam CREE PM
- Contact WPI Group Indonesia CREE PM