Vishay Intertechnology VRPower® Integrated DrMOS Power Stages Deliver High Power Density and Efficiency for Notebooks, Ultrabooks, and Desktops Sic53x
【產品特性】• Thermally enhanced PowerPAK® MLP4535-22L package
• Vishay’s Gen IV MOSFET technology and a low-side MOSFET with integrated Schottky diode
• Delivers up to 30 A continuous current, 35 A at 10 ms peak current
• High efficiency performance
• High frequency operation up to 1.5 MHz
• Power MOSFETs optimized for 19 V input stage
• 3.3 V (SiC531A) / 5 V (SiC531) PWM logic with tri-state and hold-off
• Zero current detect control for light load efficiency improvement
• Low PWM propagation delay (< 20 ns)
• Under voltage lockout for VCIN
【產品應用】•Multi-phase VRDs for computing, graphics card and memory
• Intel IMVP-8 VRPower delivery
-VCORE, VGRAPHICS, VSYSTEM AGENT Skylake, Kabylake platforms
-VCCGI for Apollo Lake platforms
• Up to 18 V rail input DC/DC VR modules
【文字介紹】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced five new VRPower integrated DrMOS power stage solutions for multiphase POL regulator applications. Combining power MOSFETs, an advanced MOSFET gate driver IC, and a bootstrap Schottky diode in thermally enhanced 4.5 mm by 3.5 mm PowerPAK MLP4535-22L and 5 mm by 5 mm PowerPAK MLP55-31L packages, the Vishay Siliconix SiC530, SiC531, SiC532, SiC631, and SiC632 offer a 45 % smaller footprint compared to utilizing discrete solutions. The devices’ high power density is optimized for computing platforms utilizing Intel®’s Skylake platform. The devices are also suitable for industrial PC and high-current multiphase modules used in networking and industrial applications.
The integrated devices released today offer continuous current up to 30 A in the 4.5 mm by 3.5 mm PowerPAK MLP4535-22L package and 40 A in the 5 mm by 5 mm PowerPAK MLP55-31L package. In addition to their high-current capabilities and footprint savings, the power stages also lower package parasitics to enable switching frequencies up to 2 MHz — further shrinking the overall solution size and profile by reducing the size of the output filter. For high performance, the devices’ high- and low-side MOSFETs utilize Vishay’s state-of-the-art Gen IV TrenchFET technology to reduce switching and conduction losses. The power stages’ driver IC is compatible with a wide range of PWM controllers and supports tri-state PWM logic of 5 V.
The SiC530, SiC531, SiC532, SiC631, and SiC632 are optimized for synchronous buck converters, DC/DC voltage regulation modules, and multiphase VRDs for CPUs, GPUs, and memory. To increase light-load efficiency in these applications, the devices’ driver IC incorporates diode emulation mode circuity and zero-current detect. An adaptive dead time control helps to further improve efficiency at all load points. To support PS4 mode light-load requirements for IMVP8, the power stages reduce current consumption to 5 µA when systems are operating in standby mode, and can be woken from this state within 5 µs. Protection features for the RoHS-compliant, halogen-free devices include undervoltage lockout (UVLO).
- 2016-08-243GHz HDMI 5:1 Transceiver with On-Screen Display ADV7627
- 2016-08-24USB Type-C & USB PD Controller Power Switch & High Speed Multiplexer TPS65982
- 2016-08-24SMBus 1- to 4-cell Hybrid Power Boost Mode Battery Charge Controller BQ24780S
- 2016-08-24新一代超級擴展全能型旗艦級晶片 RK3399
- 2016-08-242.5 A開關電池充電器 NCP1854