【產品特性】- embedded MultiMediaCard Ver. 5.0 compatible. Detail description is referenced by JEDEC Standard
•SAMSUNG eMMC supports features of eMMC5.0 which are defined in JEDEC Standard
- Supported Features : Packed command, Cache, Discard, Sanitize, Power Off Notification, Data Tag, Partition types, Context ID, Real Time Clock, Dynamic Device Capacity, HS200, HS400,Field Firmware Update.
- Non-supported Features : Large Sector Size (4KB)
• Full backward compatibility with previous MultiMediaCard system specification (1bit data bus, multi-eMMC systems)
• Data bus width : 1bit (Default), 4bit and 8bit
• MMC I/F Clock Frequency : 0 ~ 200MHz MMC I/F Boot Frequency : 0 ~ 52MHz
• Temperature : Operation (-25C ~ 85C), Storage without operation (-40C ~ 85C)
• Power : Interface power → VDD(VCCQ) (1.70V ~ 1.95V or 2.7V ~ 3.6V) , Memory power → VDDF(VCC) (2.7V ~ 3.6V)
•eMMC consists of NAND flash and a MMC controller. 3V supply voltage is required for the NAND area (VDDF or VCC) whereas 1.8V or 3V dual supply voltage (VDD or VCCQ) is supported for the MMC controller. SAMSUNG eMMC supports 200MHz DDR – up to 400MBps with bus widths of 8 bit in order to improve sequential bandwidth, especially sequential read performance.
【文字介紹】SAMSUNG eMMC is an embedded MMC solution designed in a BGA package form. eMMC operation is identical to a MMC device and therefore is a sim- ple read and write to memory using MMC protocol v5.0 which is a industry standard.