World tiniest Time-of-Flight (ToF) ranging sensor
■Fully integrated miniature module
•940nm Laser VCSEL
•Ranging sensor with advanced embedded microcontroler
•4.4 x 2.4 x 1.0mm
■Fast, accurate distance ranging
•Measures absolute range beyond 2m
•Reported range is independent of the target reflectance
•Operates in high IR ambient light levels
•Advanced embedded optical cross-talk compensation to simplify cover glass selection
•Class 1 laser device compliant with latest standard IEC 60825-1:2014 - 3rd edition
•Single reflowable component
•No additional optics
•Single power supply
•I2C interface for device control and data transfer
•Xshutdown (Reset) and interrupt GPIO
■Laser assisted Auto-Focus. Enhances and speeds-up AF system performance, especially in difficult scenes (low light levels, low contrast) or fast moving video mode.
■Smartphones Advanced Proximity sensor (distance in mm)
■User detection for Personal Computers/ Laptops and IoT (Energy saving)
■Security (autonomous low power mode)
■1D gesture recognition
• Laser assisted Auto-Focus. Enhances and speeds-up camera AF system performance,especially in difficult scenes (low light levels,low contrast) or fast moving video mode.
• Smartphones Advanced Proximity sensor(distance in mm)
• User detection for Personal Computers/Laptops and IoT (Energy saving)
• Security (autonomous low power mode)
• 1D gesture recognition
• Robotics (obstacle detection).
【文字介绍】VL53L0 is a new generation Time-of-Flight laser-ranging module housed in the smallest package on the market today setting a new benchmark in ranging performance levels.
VL53L0 can measure absolute distances, beyond 2m, independent of target reflectance in less than 30ms. The VL53L0 is based on Time-of-Flight principle coupled with a leading-edge SPAD (Single Photon Avalanche Diodes) array and implementing ST’s second generation FlightSenseTM patented technology.
The VL53L0’s 940nm VCSEL emitter (Vertical Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser), is totally invisible to the human eye and when coupled with physical Infrared filters enables longer ranging distance, higher immunity to ambient light and better robustness to cover-glass optical cross-talk.
- 2017-05-24Micropower low-voltage, 1.2 x 0.8 mm CSP comparator
- 2017-05-24Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with 4-Kbit, 16-Kbit or 64-Kbit EEPROM, and Fast Transfer Mode capability
- 2017-02-15Micropower low-voltage, 1.2 x 0.8 mm CSP comparator
- 2016-09-07always-on 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- 2016-08-10TUSB211 USB 2.0 High Speed Signal Conditioner