【產品特性】• Operation range: Pressure: 300 – 1200 hPa. Temperature: -40 – 85 °C.
• Pressure sensor precision: ± 0.005 hPa (or ±5 cm) (high precision mode).
• Relative accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±50 cm)
• Absolute accuracy: ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)
• Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C.
• Pressure temperature sensitivity: < 0.5Pa/K
• Measurement time: Typical: 27.6 ms for standard mode (16x). Minimum: 3.6 ms for low precision mode.
• Average current consumption: 1.7 μA for Pressure Measurement, 1.5uA for Temperature measurement
@1Hz sampling rate, Standby:
【產品應用】• Indoor Navigation (floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages)
• Health and Sports (accurate elevation gain and vertical speed)
• Outdoor Navigation (GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement, dead-reckoning e.g. in tunnels)
• Weather Station('Micro-weather' and local forecasts)
• HDD drivers, Drones and gamings
【文字介紹】The DPS310 is a miniaturized Digital Barometric Air Pressure Sensor with a high accuracy and a low current consumption, capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. The pressure sensor element is based on a capacitive sensing principle which guarantees high precision during temperature changes. The small package makes the DPS310 ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices.
The DPS310‘s internal signal processor converts the output from the pressure and temperature sensor elements to 24 bit results. Each unit is individually calibrated, the calibration coefficients calculated during this process are stored in the calibration registers. The coefficients are used in the application to convert the measurement results to high accuracy pressure and temperature values.
The DPS310 result FIFO can store up to 32 measurement results, allowing for a reduced host processor polling rate. Sensor measurements and calibration coefficients are available through the serial I2C or SPI interface. The measurement status is indicated by status bits or interrupts on the SDO pin.