5.7-W Class-D Mono Audio Amplifier with Class-H Boost and Speaker Sense TAS2555
【產品特性】•Low noise DAC w/ Class D Amplifier
•ICN (DAC+Class-D) 15.5uV
•System on chip with built in Real-time DSP
•Multi-level Class-H Boost Converter
•On-chip brown out detection
•Small 2.8 x 3.8mm, 0.5mm pitch, 42-ball WCSP
【文字介紹】The TAS2555 is a state-of-the-art Class-D audio amplifier which is a full system on a Chip (SoC). The device features a ultra low-noise audio DAC and Class-D power amplifier which incorporates speaker voltage and current sensing feedback. An on-chip, low-latency DSP supports Texas Instruments SmartAmp speaker protection algorithms to maximizes loudness while maintaining safe speaker conditions.
The device can be used easily with any processor with an I2S output and stereo implementations are possible when using two TAS2555 devices. Separate tuning for different speakers is supported allowing customers to add value while maintaining form factor designs. Additionally, the TAS2555 supports separate voice and audio tuning dynamically with ultra-low 15.9 µV ICN regardless of mode of operation making receiver/speaker implementations possible.
- 2018-05-09Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor VCNL4020X01
- 2018-05-09LITTELFUSE - SP1015 Series 5pF, 20kV Bidirectional TVS Array
- 2018-05-09LITTELFUSE - SP1020 Series 20pF 30kV Bidirectional Discrete TVS (01005 package size)
- 2017-09-06帶有高速數字 (HSD) 端口保護開關的 Type-C CC FUSB252
- 2017-09-06SensorTile development kit