High Accuracy Ambient Light Sensor with I2C Interface VEML6030
【產品特性】Package type: surface mount
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 2 x 2 x 0.85
• Integrated modules: ambient light sensor (ALS)
• Supply voltage range VDD: 2.5 V to 3.6 V
• Communication via I2C interface
• I2C bus H-level range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
• Floor life: 72 h, MSL 4, according to J-STD-020
• Low stand by current consumption: typ. 0.5 μA
【產品應用】Ambient light sensor for mobile devices (e.g. smart phones, touch phones, PDA, GPS) for backlight dimming
• Ambient light sensor for industrial on- / off-lighting operation
• Optical switch for consumer, computing, and industrial devices and displays
• Smart Home
【文字介紹】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced a new ceramic-based, high-power UV LED with silicone lens. Designed to provide a reliable, energy-saving replacement for mercury lamps, the Vishay Semiconductors VLMU5200-385-140 delivers an exceptionally long lifetime in a 5.2 mm by 5.2 mm by 3.1 mm surface-mount package for medical, industrial, and printing applications.
The silicone lens of the VLMU5200-385-140 enables an extremely long lifetime compared to typical mercury lamps. The environmentally friendly UV LED is free of heavy metals and provides increased reliability with its shock resistance and immunity to degradation from frequent on / off switching. While mercury lamps require complex drive circuits and need two to 15 minutes to warm up, the VLMU5200-385-140 allows for the use of simple low-voltage circuitry and requires no warm-up period.