Discovery kit for the ST25R3911B high performance HF reader / NFC initiator
【产品特性】• Based on ST25R3911B high performance HF
reader / NFC initiator with 1.4 W output power,
supporting VHBR and AAT
– ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) active P2P
– ISO14443A, ISO14443B and FeliCa™
– Supports VHBR (3.4 Mbit/s PICC to PCD
framing, 6.8 Mbit/s AFE and PCD to PICC
– Up to 1.4 W output power with differential
– Possibility of driving two antennas in single
– Inductive and capacitive Wake-up
– Automatic antenna tuning system
– DPO (Dynamic Power Output)
– User selectable and automatic gain control
– Transparent and Stream modes to
implement MIFARE™ Classic compliant or
other custom protocols
– 6 Mbit/s SPI
– Wide supply voltage range (from 2.4 V to
– QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
• STM32L476RET6 32-bit microcontroller with
512 kB of Flash memory
• 105 mm x 52 mm, two turns antenna etched on
the PCB, and associated VHBR tuning circuit
• Micro-USB connector for communication with
the host PC and board powering
• Six LEDs indicating the presence of the RF
field and of the protocol used to communicate
【文字介绍】The ST25R3911B-DISCO is a ready-to-use kit featuring the ST25R3911B, an highly
integrated HF reader / NFC initiator IC.
The ST25R3911B-DISCO can be operated as ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active and passive
initiator, ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active target, ISO 14443A and B reader including very high bit
rates (VHBR), long range ISO15693 and FeliCa™ reader. Implementation of other standard
and custom protocols like MIFARE™ Classic is possible using the AFE and implementing
framing in the external microcontroller (stream and transparent modes).
The ST25R3911B-DISCO addresses a wide range of applications such as access control,
ticketing, industrial, medical and consumer, where users need optimal RF performance and
flexibility combined with low power consumption.
The ST25R3911B-DISCO kit, whose block diagram is shown in Figure 1, allows the user to
exploit several features of the ST25R3911B.
It contains a low power capacitive sensor that can be used for ultra-low power wakeup
without switching on the reader field. Traditional inductive wakeup with the choice of
amplitude or phase measurement can be used as well.
The automatic antenna tuning (AAT) technology enables operation close to metallic parts
and/or in changing environments. The available software visually displays the impact of
AAT, thus enabling an easy evaluation of the feature.