Vishay - PIN Photodiodes
【產品特性】Package type: surface mount
• Package form: top view
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 5 x 4 x 0.9
• Radiant sensitive area (in mm (in mm2): 7.5
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• High photo sensitivity
• High radiant sensitivity
• Suitable for visible and
near infrared radiation
• Fast response times
• Angle of half sensitivity:
φ = ± 65°
• Floor life: 72 h, MSL 4, according to J-STD-02
【產品應用】High speed photo detector
【文字介紹】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) is broadening its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of two new automotive-grade high-speed silicon PIN photodiodes in top-view, surface-mount packages measuring 5 mm by 4 mm by 0.9 mm. Offering a large sensitive area of 7.5 mm2, the Vishay Semiconductors VEMD5010X01 and VEMD5110X01 provide high radiant sensitivity with a reverse light current of 48 µA and a very low dark current of 2 nA for automotive, industrial, and medical applications.
The AEC-Q101-qualified devices released today are manufactured using Vishay's new foil assisted mold (FAM) technology. The photodiodes' leadframe, bond wire, and connection pads are molded in a black epoxy, while a free cavity above the radiant sensitive area allows light to enter the package for signal generation. This design enables a smaller overall package size with a lower height profile, while maintaining a large radiant sensitive area. In addition, thermal stress on the bond is reduced for increased robustness and reliability.
The photodiodes are optimized for photo detection in applications such as rain, light, and tunnel sensors; smoke detectors; wearable electronics; and data transmission and road cash systems. For the detection of visible and near infrared radiation, the VEMD5010X01's free cavity is filled with a clear epoxy for a wide sensitivity range from 430 nm to 1100 nm. For 790 nm to 1050 nm infrared applications, the VEMD5110X01 utilizes a black daylight filtering epoxy and is matched with 850 nm to 940 nm IR emitters.
The VEMD5010X01 and VEMD5110X01 feature fast response times, ± 65° angles of half sensitivity, a wide temperature range of −40 °C to +110 °C, and 940 nm wavelengths of peak
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) is broadening its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of two new automotive-grade high-speed silicon PIN photodiodes in top-view, surface-mount packages measuring 5 mm by 4 mm by 010 mm.
- 2018-05-23Vishay Dual Color Emitting Diodes, 660 nm and 940 nm VSMD66694
- 2017-11-22Vishay Dual Color Emitting Diodes, 660 nm and 940 nm VSMD66694
- 2016-05-04LITTELFUSE - XGD10402 Series - 0.04pF, 24Vmax, 30kV, ESD Suppressors
- 2016-05-04LITTELFUSE - 0603L Series SMT PPTC & 0603L100SL LoRho Series SMT PPTC
- 2015-11-25Littelfuse - SP1020 Series Diode Arrays , 20pF 30kV Bidirectional Discrete TVS