TI 12-A Integrated FET Converter
【產品特性】22-V Input, 12-A Integrated FET Converter with Ultra-Low Quiescent
1. D-CAP2TM mode enables ultra-fast transient response and MLCC support
2. 12A Continuous Output Current
3. Integrated ULQTM (Ultra-Low Quiescent Current)
4. w/ high light load efficiency for CS mode
5. Wide Vin range : 3V- 22V
6. Vout range : 0.6V- 2.0V
7. Fixed 1.05/ 1.2/ 1.35/ 1.5V option
8. 400k/ 800kHz Switching Frequency
9. Vout differential sensing (VSNS/ GSNS)
11. Full Protections
12. Latch-off (OVP/ UVP)
13. Non-Latch (UVLO/ OTP)
14. Cycle-by-cycle Valley OCL (8, 12,16A)
15. 28-pin 3.5 x 4.5mm PKG
【文字介紹】The TPS51367 is a high-voltage input, synchronous converter with integrated FET, based on DCAP-2 control topology, which enables fast transient response and supports both POSCAP and all MLCC output capacitors. TI proprietary FET technology combined with TI leading-edge package technology provides the highest density solution for single-output power rail such as VCCIO and VDDQ for DDR notebook memory, or any point-of-load (POL) in wide application.
The key feature of the TPS51367 is its ULQ™ Mode to enable low-bias current (100 µA in low power mode, enabled by LP#). This feature is extremely beneficial for long battery life in system standby mode.
The feature set includes switching frequency of 800 kHz. Programmable soft-start time with an external capacitor. auto skip, pre-bias startup, integrated bootstrap switch, power good, enable and a full suite of fault protection schemes, including OCL, UVP, OVP, 5-V UVLO and thermal shutdown.