400 W TransZorb® Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) Diode in SMF-Package VTVS5V0ASMF
【產品特性】• 400 W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000 μs waveform
• Tolerance of the avalanche breakdown voltage
==>± 5 % VTVSxxxA...
==>± 2 % VTVSxxxG...
• Low-profile package
• Wave and reflow solderable
• ESD-protection acc. IEC 61000-4-2
==>± 30 kV contact discharge
==>± 30 kV air discharge
• Excellent clamping capability
• “Low-Noise” technology - very fast response time
• AEC-Q101 qualified
【產品應用】• Smart phone
【文字介紹】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. announced a new series of surface-mount transient voltage suppressor (TVS) protection diodes that are the industry’s first to feature a 2 % breakdown voltage tolerance. Offered in the low-profile SMF package, Vishay Semiconductors VTVSxxASMF series devices provide high surge capability of 400 W at 10/1000 μs for portable electronics.
With their low 1 mm profile, low-noise technology, and very fast response times, the devices released today are ideal for line transient voltage protection in space-constrained electronics, such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and external hard drives.
The VTVSxxASMF series consists of 23 devices with working voltages from 5 V to 63 V, with breakdown voltage tolerances of 2 % or 5 % available. The TVS offer a peak pulse current from 2.9 A to 20.3 A, excellent clamping capability from 14.8 V to 103.5 V, low incremental surge resistance, and operating temperatures from -55 °C to +175 °C.
The protection diodes provide ESD capability of ± 30 kV (air and contact discharge) in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2, support high-temperature soldering to 260 °C / 10 s at their terminals, and meet the MSL Level 1 standard per J-STD-020. The AEC-Q101-qualified devices are RoHS-compliant and halogen-free.
Samples and production quantities of the VTVSxxASMF series are available now, with lead times of eight weeks for larger orders.
- 2016-12-01USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C to C full feature Cable UCC01A3110A5E01A
- 2016-08-24Vishay Intertechnology VRPower® Integrated DrMOS Power Stages Deliver High Power Density and Efficiency for Notebooks, Ultrabooks, and Desktops Sic53x
- 2016-08-243GHz HDMI 5:1 Transceiver with On-Screen Display ADV7627
- 2016-08-24新一代超級擴展全能型旗艦級晶片 RK3399
- 2016-08-24SMBus 1- to 4-cell Hybrid Power Boost Mode Battery Charge Controller BQ24780S