USB Type-C™ for USB 2.0 CC Port Controller TUSB320
【產品特性】‧USB Type-C™ Specification 1.1
‧Backward Compatible with USB Type-C Specification 1.0
‧Supports Up to 3 A of Current Advertisement and Detection
‧Channel Configuration (CC)
‧I2C or GPIO Control
‧ Role Configuration Control through I2C
‧Supply Voltage: 2.7 V to 5 V
【產品應用】‧Host, Device, Dual Role Port Applications
‧Tablets and Notebooks
【文字介紹】The TUSB320 device enables USB Type-C ports with the configuration channel (CC) logic needed for TypeC ecosystems. The TUSB320 device uses the CC pins to determine port attach and detach, cable orientation, role detection, and port control for Type-C current mode. The TUSB320 device can be configured as a downstream facing port (DFP), upstream facing port (UFP) or a dual role port (DRP) making it ideal for any application.
The TUSB320 device alternates configuration as a DFP or UFP according to the Type-C Specifications. The CC logic block monitors the CC1 and CC2 pins for pullup or pulldown resistances to determine when a USB port has been attached, the orientation of the cable, and the role detected. The CC logic detects the Type-C current mode as default, medium, or high depending on the role detected. VBUS detection is implemented to determine a successful attach in UFP and DRP modes.
The device operates over a wide supply range and has low-power consumption. The TUSB320 device is available in industrial and commercial temperature ranges.
- 2016-12-01USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C to C full feature Cable UCC01A3110A5E01A
- 2016-09-07 5.7-W Class-D Mono Audio Amplifier with Class-H Boost and Speaker Sense TAS2555
- 2016-09-07Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660
- 2016-09-073.1 nV/√Hz, 1 mA, 200 MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifier ADA4807-1
- 2016-09-07SuperSpeed USB3.0 Redriver PTN36241G