ESD-Protection Diode in LLP1006-2L VBUS05B1-SD0
【產品特性】"Ultra compact LLP1006-2L package
• Low package height < 0.4 mm
• 1-line ESD-protection
• Low leakage current < 0.01 μA
• Low load capacitance CD = 45 pF
"(VR = 0 V; f = 1 MHz)
• ESD-protection acc. IEC 61000-4-2
"± 30 kV contact discharge
"± 30 kV air discharge
• High surge current acc. IEC61000-4-5 IPP > 6 A
• Soldering can be checked by standard vision inspection.
"No X-ray necessary
• Pin plating NiPdAu (e4) no whisker growth
• e4 - precious metal (e.g. Ag, Au, NiPd, NiPdAu) (no Sn)
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
【產品應用】• Smart Phone
• USB TYPE-C
【文字介紹】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. released a new bidirectional symmetrical (BiSy) single-line ESD protection diode for portable electronics in the ultra-compact CLP0603 package. Measuring only 0.6 mm by 0.3 mm with a very low height of 0.27 mm, the Vishay Semiconductors VBUS05B1-SD0 offers ultra-low capacitance and leakage current for the protection of high-speed data lines and antennas against transient voltage signals.
The VBUS05B1-SD0's chip-level package in the 0603 case size is one of the smallest in the industry, requiring three times less board space than packages in the 1006 case size. Due to its short leads and small package size, the diode’s line inductance is very low, allowing fast transients such as an ESD strike to be clamped with minimal over- or undershoots.
With very low load capacitance of 0.29 pF typical and 0.4 pF maximum, the VBUS05B1-SD0 can be used for the protection of high-speed data ports like HDMI, USB 3.0, and Thunderbolt in smartphones, mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 players, and portable gaming systems. The device features a low maximum leakage current of < 0.1 μA at the working voltage of 5.5 V, a breakdown voltage of 8.8 V typical at 1 mA, and a maximum clamping voltage of 18 V at 2.5 A.
The VBUS05B1-SD0 provides transient protection for one data line as per IEC 61000 4 2 at
± 16 kV (air and contact discharge). The device offers a moisture sensitivity level (MSL) of 1 in accordance to J-STD-020, a UL 94 V-0 flammability rating, and supports reflow soldering to +260 °C for 10 s per JEDEC STD-020. The protection diode is RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay GREEN.
- 2017-05-24Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660
- 2017-05-243.1 nV/√Hz, 1 mA, 200 MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifier ADA4807-1
- 2017-05-24TI bq2560x
- 2017-05-24ESD-Protection Diode in LLP1006-2L VBUS05B1-SD0
- 2017-02-155.7-W Class-D Mono Audio Amplifier with Class-H Boost and Speaker Sense TAS2555