5.7W Class-D Mono Audio Amplifier with Speaker Protection TAS2555
【產品特性】•Louder and clearer audio
•Maximizes energy efficiency without audio compromise
•Smart Amplifier algorithm does not require external processor
•Use an additional TAS2555 for stereo sound
•Reduces audio output to minimize battery drain during periods of low battery voltage
•Perfect for speakerphone/headphone applications
【文字介紹】The TAS2555 is a state-of-the-art Class-D audio amplifier which is a full system on a Chip (SoC). The device features a ultra low-noise audio DAC and Class-D power amplifier which incorporates speaker voltage and current sensing feedback. An on-chip, low-latency DSP supports Texas Instruments SmartAmp speaker protection algorithms to maximizes loudness while maintaining safe speaker conditions.
The device can be used easily with any processor with an I2S output and stereo implementations are possible when using two TAS2555 devices. Separate tuning for different speakers is supported allowing customers to add value while maintaining form factor designs. Additionally, the TAS2555 supports separate voice and audio tuning dynamically with ultra-low 15.9 µV ICN regardless of mode of operation making receiver/speaker implementations possible.
- 2016-12-01USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C to C full feature Cable UCC01A3110A5E01A
- 2016-09-07Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660
- 2016-09-073.1 nV/√Hz, 1 mA, 200 MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifier ADA4807-1
- 2016-09-07SuperSpeed USB3.0 Redriver PTN36241G
- 2016-09-07ESD-Protection Diode in LLP1006-2L VBUS05B1-SD0