【產品特性】• Single output port activation by 6 application registers
• Single output port configuration by additional 6 behaviour registers
• Featuring 3 independant MIPI RFFE trigger functions for high timing accuracy and simultanous activation of multiple output ports
• Compatible to GPIO-controlled Infineon RF switches and LNAs
• On chip control logic including ESD protection
• Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.65 to 1.95 V voltage range
• Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
• Alternative MIPI RFFE USID via RFFE-signal-swap (no additional USID select bump required).
• Small form factor 1.1mm x 1.5mm
• No power supply blocking required
• High EMI robustness
• RoHS and WEEE compliant package
【產品應用】• Standard MIPI conform RFFE interface
• Featuring 6 fully independant control outputs (C1 to C6)
【文字介紹】BGAC600A11 is a controller device intended to serve as a highly flexible port expander for cellular base band processors with MIPI RFFE host interface. This standalone controller is made to gain additional flexibility for PCB layout and design modularity. One device features six flexible control ports for timing accurate configuration of various client devices. Supported are among others the Infineon LNA products BGA6L1BN6/BGA6H1BN6 and BGA6LL2BN9/BGA6HH2BN9.
Furthermore, also other GPIO-controlled products like antenna tuners or RF switches can be connected. Each control port can be fully controlled independently. Therefore six output control registers are available to set the momentary required output value of ports 0-6. Another set of six behaviour control registers allow the output behavior configuration of each port in your desired application.
Full scalability can be achieved by utilization of multiple controller instances on the same RFFE bus. A second BGAC600A11 can be attached on the same RFFE bus listening for alternative USID, when SDATA and SCLK signals are being connected in a swapped pinout configuration.