‧ Input voltage range: 2.35V to 5.5V
‧ Supply voltage, VIN: 2.5~4.5V
‧ Class-D Audio amplifier and USB OTG supply.
The FAN48610 is a low-power boost regulator designed to provide a minimum voltage-regulated rail from a standard signal-cell Li-Ion battery and advanced battery chemistries. Even below the minimum system battery voltage, the device maintains the output voltage regulation for a minimum output load current of 1A.
The combination of built-in power transistors, synchronous rectification, and low supply current suit the FAN48610 for battery-powered applications.
The FAN48610 is available in a 9-bump, 0.4mm pitch, Wafer-Level Chip-Scale package (WLCSP).
- 2016-09-07Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660
- 2016-08-17EMCP (eMMC + LPDDR2/3)
- 2016-05-25SY7726 (High Efficiency 2-string LED Drive)
- 2016-05-25SY98081 (3MHz, 0.6A Inductor Built-in Synchronous Step Down Regulator)
- 2016-05-25SY98001 (3MHz, 1.2A Inductor Built-in Synchronous Step Down Regulator)