700 V CoolMOS™ P7 series
【產品特性】* Extremely low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss; lower Qg, Eon and Eoff
* Highly performant technology
– Low switching losses (EOSS)
– Highly efficient
– Excellent thermal behavior
* Allowing high speed switching
* Integrated protection Zener diode
* Optimized V(GS)th of 3 V with very narrow tolerance of ±0.5 V
* Finely graduated portfolio
【文字介紹】* Developed to serve today’s and especially tomorrow’s trends in flyback topologies – the new 700 V CoolMOS™ P7 series addresses the low power SMPS market, such as mobile phone chargers or notebook adapters by offering fundamental performance gains compared to superjunction technologies used today.
* By combining customers’ feedback with over 20 years of superjunction MOSFET experience, 700 V CoolMOS™ P7 enables best fit for target applications in terms of:
› Efficiency and thermals
› EMI behavior
* The new CoolMOS™ P7 offers 27 percent to 50 percent lower switching losses (EOSS), up to 3.9 percent higher efficiency and impressively up to 16K lower device temperature against competition. Compared to previous 650 V CoolMOS™ C6 technology it offers 2.4 percent gain in efficiency and 12 K lower device temperature, measured at a flyback based charger application, operated at 140 kHz switching speed.