【產品特性】• RF CMOS DP12T diversity switch with power handling capability of up to 27 dBm
• Industry’s first flexible carrier aggregation switch via cross switch functionality of two ports
• Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
• 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
• High port-to-port-isolation
• No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
• Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
• Leadless and halogen free package ATSLP-18 with lateral size of 2.0mm x 2.4mm and thickness of 0.6mm
• No power supply blocking required
• High EMI robustness
【產品應用】•specifically designed for LTE carrier aggregation applications.
•Device configurations SP6T/SP6T, SP5T/SP7T, and SP7T/SP5T featured via cross switch functionality
•Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.1 to 1.95 V voltage range
【文字介紹】This DP12T offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation. In addition, two ports feature cross functionality enabling higher flexibility for carrier aggregation applications.
The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE controller. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.1 to 1.95 V. The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The
BGSX212MA18 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness.
- 2017-05-24ESD-Protection Diode in LLP1006-2L VBUS05B1-SD0
- 2017-05-243.1 nV/√Hz, 1 mA, 200 MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifier ADA4807-1
- 2017-05-24Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660