340kHz 18V 2A SYNCHRONOUS DC/DC BUCK CONVERTER
VIN 4.75V to 18V
• 2A continuous Output Current, 3A Peak
• VOUT adjustable to 0.925 to 16V
• 340kHz switching frequency
• Programmable Soft-Start
• Enable pin
• OCP & Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Gaming Consoles
• Flat Screen TV sets and Monitors
• Set Top Boxes
• Distributed power systems
• Home Audio
• Consumer electronics
• Network Systems
• FPGA, DSP and ASIC Supplies
The AP6502 is a 340kHz switching frequency external compensated synchronous DCDC buck converter. It has integrated low RDSON high and low side MOSFETs.
The AP6502 enables continues load current of up to 2A with efficiency as high as 95%.
The AP6502 features current mode control operation, which enables fast transient response times and easy loop stabilization.
The AP6502 simplifies board layout and reduces space requirements with its high level of integration and minimal need for external components, making it ideal for distributed power architectures.
The AP6502 is available in a standard Green SO-8EP package with exposed PAD for improved thermal
performance and is RoHS compliant.