【Product Feature】Silicon Image product is the first in consolidation of the product standard for the new generation, inclusive of HDMI 1.3 with specialty in Deep Color and x.v. Color and supportingCEC and HBR audio standard. The company latest release Sil9224 4 ports receiver and Sil9127 2 port receiver can provide HDMI 1.3 product with such features.
These 2devices utilizes a "Power Island" technology, a platform for power management, to reduce standby power dissipation. Power Island can separate CEC and extend Data recognition (EDID) to ensure that only the active electronic circuitry is support at standby mode, thus minimizing power consumption. Silicon Image's low power standby feature can allow CEC and EDID to operates by utilizing the 5V supply of HDMI while connected with DVD player, Setopbox (STB) and gaming consoles.
Sil9223 and Sil9127 comes with a series of features to ease their integration into the existing high definition TV (HDTV) designs. For instance, its auto-activation features can forego its dependency of external software control intialization, therefore reducing the screen activation period of HDTV; Its application programming interface (API) also provides a structure to further reducing the time needed for initialization.
• HDMI 1.3
• DVI 1.0
• HDCP 1.1
Digital Video Input/Output
• 4 HDMI 1.3 ports with MHL support
• Supports DTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz or 720p/1080i @ 120Hz with 36-bit
• Flexible digital video interface:
- 24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
- 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU-R BT.656)
• Integrated x.v.Color and RGB color space converter for both RGB-to-YCbCr and
YCbCr-to-RGB (both 601 and 709) with true 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processing
• 4:2:2 to 4:4:4 converter with 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processing
Digital Audio Input/Output
• I2S audio output with one data signal for stereo formats
• S/PDIF output supports PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz
Fs sample rate)
• IEC60958 or IEC61937 compatible
• Flexible, programmable I2S channel mapping
• 2:1 and 4:1 down-sampling to handle 96 kHz and 192 kHz audio streams.
• Intelligent audio mute capabilities avoids pops and noise
• Automatic soft mute and soft un-mute
【Application】DLP TVs , HDTVs - Projection & CRT , LCD TVs , Plasma TVs / Displays