Micron 推出M600 SSD 固態硬碟，採用16nm最新工藝的NAND flash
- Micron’s M600 is being launched as a Client-class drive utilizing the next generation 16nm lithography with Micron’s 128Gb NAND density offering impressive performance and price points
- SSDs with encryption offers a more viable low-cost alternative than a full system replacement.
- Micron's exclusive firmware for client computing. Designed for 2.8X write performance increase compared to non-cached mode to optimize SSD performance.
Link: Sales update_ClientSSD
• World's most advanced NAND process utilizing the 16nm 128Gb lithography.
• Introducing Dynamic Write Acceleration optimizing SSD performance for Client Computing!
• Offered in SED and Non-SED configurations
• Introducing the M.2 2260 for the thin and light computing space.
M600 Specs/Product Details:
Notebook / Ultra-book / PC Tablet / Embedded product– Medical, Aerospace, Defense
Link: Why SSDs for Ultra-thins
Link: Micron SSD M600 overview