ADI ADP190: Logic Controlled, High-Side Power Switch
What is it?
The ADP190 is a high-side load-switch designed for operation between 1.2V to 3.6V. The device contains a low ON-resistance P-channel MOSFET that supports over 500mA of continuous current. This load switch provides power domain isolation for extended power battery life. An optimized EN enable input controls the switch ON/OFF state without residual power leakage.
How is it used?
* Mobile phones
* Digital camera and audio devices
* Portable and battery-powered equipment
What are the key features and customer benefits?
* Low RDSON of 105 milli-ohms @ 1.8V
* Low input voltage range of 1.2V to 3.6V
* 500 mA continuous operating current
* Built in level shift for control logic
* Can be operated by 1.2V logic
* Low 2 µA (max) ground current
* Ultra-low shutdown current < 1 µA
* Load discharge option available
* Ultra-small 0.8x0.8mm WLCSP-4 Package with 0.4 mm ball pitch
Comms - Other; Consumer - Audio; Comms - WireLess; Consumer - Video;
I & I - Medical; Comp - Mobile; I & I - Industrial