【產品特性】• Insertion power gain: 16.1 dB
• Low noise figure: 0.6 dB
• Low current consumption: 5.8 mA
• Insertion Loss in bypass mode: -1.8 dB
• Operating frequencies: 716 - 960 MHz
• Two-state control: Bypass- and High gain-Mode
• Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
• Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
• Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
• B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
• RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
• Only 1 external SMD component necessary
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
【產品應用】The BGA6L1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 716 MHz to 960 MHz.
【文字介紹】The LNA provides 16.1 dB gain and 0.6 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 5.8 mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 3. In bypass mode the LNA provides an insertion loss of -1.8dB.
The BGA6L1BN6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B7HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage. The device features a single-line two-state control (Bypass- and High gain-Mode) and can be controlled via several Infineon devices, e.g. BGAC600. OFF-state can be enabled by powering down Vcc. Please contact Infineon Technologies to get the latest list of available devices which can control this LNA.