【產品特性】Low Quiescent, I2C , 2A Buck-Boost Converter
• Input Voltage Range : 2.2V to 5.5V
• Adjustable Output Voltage : 2.8V to 4V per 25mV Step, Programmable by I2C
• 2μA Non-Switching Low Quiescent Maximizes Light Load Efficiency
• Up to 3A Maximum Load Capability for VIN = 3V, VOUT = 3.4V
• Up to 95% Efficiency
• OCP, OVP, OTP, UVLO Protected Function
• Switch Peak Current Limit is up to 5.2A
• 2MHz Switching Frequency
• Forced PWM and Automatic PFM/PWM Mode Selection
• Output Fast Discharge Function
• Automatic / Seamless Step Up and Step Down Mode Transitions
• 20-Ball WL-CSP Package
【產品應用】• Cellular Telephones
• RF Power Amplifiers
• Tablet PC
• Portable InstrumentConverter
【文字介紹】The RT6156 converter is a high efficiency single inductor converter which can operate with wide input voltage such as battery which is higher or lower than the output voltage and it can supply the load current up to 2A. The maximum peak current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 5.2A. Feedback loop is internally compensated for both Buck and Boost operation and it provides seamless transition between Buck and Boost modes and optimal transient response. The Buck-Boost operates at 2MHz typical switching frequency in full synchronous operation.
The RT6156 operates in Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) mode for increasing efficiency during low power RF transmission modes. The Power Save Mode can be disabled, forcing the RT6156 to operate at a fixed switching frequency operation at 2MHz. The RT6156 provide a 2μA (typical) low quiescent in non-switching condition. Besides, the output voltage can be programmable by use I2C control.
The RT6156 is available in a WL-CSP-20B 1.62x2.07 (BSC) Package.