SY7068 (2.5MHz, Synchronous Boost Regulator with Bypass Mode)
【產品特性】· 2.30V Minimum input voltage
· Up to 98% efficiency
· VSEL control to optimize target VOUT:
· Capable for true bypass operation when VIN >Target VOUT.
· Capable for forced Bypass Mode.
· Few external components: 0.25uH inductor, 4.7uF input cap, 22uF output cap.
· Load disconnect during shutdown.
· Low RDS(ON) (main switch/synchronous switch) at 3.3V output: 80/65mohm.
· Short circuit protection.
· Output OVP protection
· Low operating quiescent current
· Package : CSP1.73x1.73-16, 0.4mm Pitch
【產品應用】All Single Cell Li or Dual Cell Battery Operated
Products as MP-3 Player, PDAs, and Other
【文字介紹】SY7068 is a high efficiency, synchronous, adaptive constant on time control, step-up converter designed for one-cell Li-Ion or Li-polymer, or two to three-cell alkaline Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery powered applications.
It can convert down to 2.3V input voltage. It adopts NMOS for the main switch and PMOS for the synchronous switch. SY7068 is a boost regulator designed to provide a minimum output voltage from a single-cell Li-Ion battery, even when the battery voltage is below system minimum. It can support up to 2A load current. It can transition smoothly between Bypass and normal Boost Mode. It can be forced into Bypass Mode to reduce the quiescent current.
- 2017-05-24Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with 4-Kbit, 16-Kbit or 64-Kbit EEPROM, and Fast Transfer Mode capability
- 2017-05-24Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660