【产品特性】• 2.5V to 5.5V Input Supply Voltage
• Current Mode COT Control Loop Design
• Fase Transient Response
• Internal 34m and 18m Synchronous Rectifier
• Highly Accurate Vout Regulation Over Load/Line Range
• Robust Loop Stability with Low-ESR Cout
• Over-Temperature Protection
【产品应用】• Distributed Power Systems
• Enterprise Servers, Ethernet Switches & Routers, and Global Storage Equipment
• Telecom & Industrial Equipment
【文字介绍】The RT5735 device is a full featured 5.5V, 5A, synchronous step down constant-on-time (COT) current mode converter with two integrated MOSFETs.
The RT5735 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, implementing current mode control to reduce external component count, reducing inductor size by enabling up to 2.4MHz switching frequency, and minimizing the IC footprint with a small WL-CSP-20B 1.6x2 (BSC) package. The RT5735
provides accurate regulation for a variety of loads with an accurate ±1% Voltage Reference (VREF) over temperature. Efficiency is maximized through the
integrated 34m/18m MOSFETs and 70A typical quiescent current. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is less than 2A by entering a shutdown mode.
- 2017-05-24Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with 4-Kbit, 16-Kbit or 64-Kbit EEPROM, and Fast Transfer Mode capability
- 2017-05-24Dual 750 mA LED Flash Driver with I2C-Compatible Interface ADP1660