Dual monolithic switching regulator with LDO and HSD
【产品特性】 Two step-down synchronous switching voltage regulators with internal power switches:
– W ide input voltage range (from 3.5 V to 26 V)
– Internal high-side/ low-side NDMOS
– 1 V minimum output
– 3.0 A load current
– 250 kHz free-run frequency
– 250 kHz < f < 2 MHz synchronization range
– Integrated soft-start
– Independent hardware enable pins
– Independent power supply
– 180° PWM output phase shift
– Programmable switching frequency divider by 1, 2, 4 or 8 between the two DC/DC regulators
– Power good function
One standby / linear regulator
– Output voltage programmable with external resistor divider
– 250 mA maximum current capability
– Backup function
– Power good function
One high side driver
– 0.5 V max drop @ 0.5 A
– Protected against short to ground and battery, loss of ground and battery,unsupplied short to battery
Programmable under voltage battery detector
– Under voltage threshold adjustable through dedicated pin (VDIN)
Load dump protection
Independent thermal protection on all regulators
Independent current limit on all regulators
Extremely low quiescent current in standby conditions •
Power good / adjustable voltage detector outputs to realize customized power up/down sequences
•Communications and Networking
•Computer and Personal Multimedia
•Energy and Smart Grid
•Healthcare and Wellness
•Home Appliances and Power Tools
•Internet of Things (IoT)
•LED and General Lighting
•Power Supplies and Converters
L5963 is a dual step-down switching regulator with internal power switches, high side driver and a low drop-out linear regulator that can operate as standby regulator or normal LDO.
All the regulators can be connected directly to the vehicle battery. In addition to an adjustable voltage detector, voltage supervisors are available.
The two DC-DC converters can work in free-run condition or synchronize themselves to an external clock. DC/DCs' PWM outputs have a 180° phase shift.
The high operating frequency allowed by the synchronization input helps to reduce AM and FM interferences and grants the use of small and low cost inductors and capacitors.
This IC finds application in the automotive segment, where load dump protection and wide input voltage range are mandatory.
A slug-up package option is available for applications which require heatsink use.
In standby condition the device guarantees extremely low quiescent current (25 μA typical @ -40 °C < T < 85 °C)
- 2016-09-21Buck-Boost Bettary Charger ISL9237
- 2016-09-21600 V E Series MOSFETs in PowerPAK® 8x8 SiHH26N60E
- 2016-03-16Power Management Unit (PMU) for Processor
- 2016-03-16ADP1290 12 V, 2 A Logic Controlled High-Side Power Switch