New CoolMOS™ C7
【产品特性】• 650V Breakdown Voltage
• Revolutionary BiC RDS(on) /package
• Reduced energy stored in output capacitance (Eoss)
• Lower gate charge Qg
• Reduced losses by lower Eoss and Qg enable faster switching leading to higher frequency capability
• Space saving through use of smaller packages or reduction of parts
• PC Power
【文字介绍】With the new 650V CoolMOS™ C7 series Infineon brings a new level of performance in hard switching applications such as Power Factor Correction (PFC). It is the successor to the CP series and provides efficiency benefits across the whole load range through balancing a number of key parameters. The Best-in-Class RDS(on) leads to increased full load efficiency and improves on our already BiC CoolMOS™ C6 parts. CoolMOS™ C7 therefore establishes clear leadership in Packages like TO-247, TO-220, TO- 220FP, D²PAK, DPAK as well as ThinPAK. EOSS reduction brings efficiency benefits at light load and the low Qg correlates to faster switching and lower Eon and Eoff which gives efficiency benefits across the whole load range. As well as balancing the various parameters to give the best-in-class performance, measures were taken to even improve implementation/ ease of use behavior compared to the CoolMOS™ CP series.
* 650V was chosen to give extra safety margin for designers and make it suitable for both SMPS and Solar inverters. Finally the new CoolMOS™ C7 series benefits from the 12 years manufacturing experience and continues to offer Infineon’s outstanding quality.