【产品特性】Two inductors in one package
• High temperature, up to 155 °C
• Shielded construction
• Optimal design realizes
high quality sound and
• Low coupling for minimal cross-talk between
• Frequency range up to 1 MHz
• Lowest DCR/μH, in this package size
• Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
• Ultra-low buzz noise, due to composite construction
• AEC-Q200 qualified
【产品应用】Class D audio amplifiers
【文字介绍】Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. expanded its IHLD series of low-profile, high-current dual inductors with a new device in the 3232 case size. Offering a high operating temperature range to +155 °C, the automotive-grade IHLD-3232HB-5A saves board space by combining two inductors in one 9.75 mm by 9.14 mm package.
The Vishay Dale inductor released today is optimized for automotive and commercial class D amplifier circuits, where the device reduces board space requirements and offers improved performance over multiple individual inductors. In addition, the IHLD3232HB-5A is designed for excellent inductance stability over temperature and DC current, providing high-quality sound and low harmonic distortion due to linear saturation performance. The inductor pair is designed with very low coupling for minimal cross-talk between inductors.
Built on Vishay's IHLP® technology, the AEC-Q200-qualified inductor pair offers maximum DCR from 29.2 mΩ to 159.43 mΩ, inductance from 5 µH to 33 µH, and rated current to 6.0 A. Other values are available upon request. Manufactured using a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction package, the IHLD-3232HB-5A is specified for an operating temperature range of 55 °C to +155 °C, with high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, mechanical shock, and vibration.
- 2016-11-23LITTELFUSE - TPSMC Series TVS Diodes TPSMC
- 2016-11-23LITTELFUSE -TPSMA6L Series TVS Diodes
- 2015-12-16Littelfuse - TPSMD Series TVS Diodes
- 2015-10-14Vishay - RCWE0612 Thick Film Surface Mount Chip Resistors, Wraparound, Extremely Low Value (0.01 to 0.976 )
- 2015-04-22Littelfuse - TPSMA6L Series TVS Diodes